Jarhead Construction, Inc. is hiring and we are conducting a search for a Roofing Production Manager to join our talented and growing team of roofing professionals in our Bloomington, IL Branch. This position provides on-site field supervision and technical management across all roofing segments. Some understanding of the roofing industry is required. Candidates should have 2 — 5 years as a Foreman or Project/Production Manager experience in managing multiple construction projects, and who is capable of effective communication and make sound, key decisions in a timely manner. We are a tight-knit and supportive work culture looking for individuals who are motivated and thrive in a team environment. The company, headquartered in Bloomington, IL serves Normal, Peoria and Champaign.
We offer competitive pay with project bonus potential and a supportive and safe work culture. Employee referral bonus for additional crew members.
A successful Roofing Project Production Manager must have a passion for the industry, company culture and the drive to be part of a continuously growing business.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Manage and lead a team of roofing foremen who lead the installation crews.
- Oversee foremen and crews to ensure each roof installation meets standards in work safety, efficiency, and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in all dealings with customers, personnel and the public.
- Effectively manage all aspects of production to meet company and project goals.
- Effectively communicate across departments project status and support needs.
- Coachable and fast learner with an ability to use CRM technology
Specific Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Supervise foremen to lead safe and efficient roof system installations
- Oversee field staff, assisting foremen with crew leadership
- Visit job sites daily and provide updates to leadership team
- Conduct or participate in daily safety audits
- Train field staff in safety, work skills and efficiency
- Provide ongoing feedback to foremen regarding job performance
- Resolve complaints and disputes; assist with discipline when necessary
- Discuss opportunities for professional development
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Ensure production and quality goals
- Maintain understanding of contract information for jobs
- Track labor hours and production against stated goals
- Schedule materials, equipment and deliveries, paying special attention to using inventoried materials
- Monitor material usage, minimize waste, anticipate shortages and order materials as needed
- Coordinate, supervise and manage subcontractors
- Monitor quality of installations
- Engage with customers to answer questions and provide explanations
- Schedule project inspection, job walk and to review progress
- Meet with customers to verify satisfaction with work and billing; deliver warranties
- Manage and coordinate job details between the field and office
- Review plans and sites, delegate crews and do all pre-job planning including but not limited to creating site- specific safety plans and work plan efficiencies
- Ensure crews have information and instructions necessary to complete jobs
- Investigate incidents, near misses, accidents and thefts, and provide relevant documents, photos and assessments to the office
- Review final paperwork to ensure change orders are reflected and billed
- Participate in manufacturer final inspection
Applicant must pass Drug Screen and Background check.
Position may require some evenings, weekends and overtime
Send Resume & Pay History to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring for: Bloomington/Normal, Champaign, Decatur, Lincoln and Peoria.
$40,000 to $125,000 Annually (draw/commission)
In 2018, the United States experienced 5,536 large hail storms, as documented by the NOAA Severe Weather Database, causing over $330 Billion in property damage.
We serve commercial and residential property owners who have experienced damage related to wind and hail damage.
Claims range from $10,000 for residential roofing projects to $1,000,000+ for commercial roofing projects.
HOW DO WE HELP PROPERTY OWNERS?
As a roofing sales professional, your job is to help property owners get a fair settlement from their insurance company to pay for a replacement roof and to repair other damage related to the wind and hail storm events.
We have a proven process to document and help property owners understand damage done to their property by wind and hail. We provide storm restoration services to restore the property to a condition the same as or better than it was before damage occurred.
- We help property owners uncover hidden problems and damage
- We educate property owners about making wise decisions related to their home
- We protect their most valuable investment (their home) from water damage
- We help them get the insurance settlement they deserve
- We provide an excellent finished product using high quality materials & craftsmanship
- We increase property value by solving a high-dollar maintenance issue
In this business, you set your own schedule. You work your own hours. You work as your own boss, but you are not alone. We provide the training and coaching to succeed. You provide the grit, sweat, and action to get the job done and win the big rewards.
What makes the difference between winning and losing?
Nine times out of ten, it’s the level of consistency the winning team puts in over the losing team.
We are building a winning team, building on a legacy as a multi-million dollar storm restoration company. We need each of our sales team members to perform at their peak levels…. Then, we will help you break through those peaks!
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to carry and climb a ladder
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Self Discipline
Applicant must pass Drug Screen and Background check.
Send resume and why you would make a great team member to Jarhead Construction : email@example.com
Mention where you heard about the opportunity